Who are we? - Our Core Values:
~ Bible Centered Around Sound (Rightly Divided) Doctrine
~ Growth in our walk with the Lord
~ Strong foundation with Church Family, Body of Christ and beyond
~ Worshipful services that speak to our hearts
What are we about? - Our Mission Statement
Greystone Bible Church is a Caring family, committed to Spiritual Growth through the Foundation of God's Word, leading us to Reach others for Christ.
Where are we going? - Vision:
We have a vision to be part of our community, contributing where we can to bring life and health to our area of Mobile and beyond. We believe the source of life and true human flourishing is found in God through His Son, Jesus Christ. People are not always authentic, genuine, vivid reflections of Jesus Christ all the time, and we don't claim to be; but we believe it is worthy of our pursuit. To that end, our efforts in word and deed strive to both demonstrate and point people toward the life-giving grace of God.
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, supernaturally inspired and without error.
- We believe that God exists eternally in three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that these three are one God.
- We believe that God is the absolute and sole Creator of the universe.
- We believe that Jesus Christ in the flesh was both God and man, that He was born of a virgin, that He was crucified as the penalty for our sins and that He was raised bodily from the grave.
- We believe that Christ made a perfect atonement for sin and that people are saved not by human effort but by simple faith in the work of Christ on the Cross.
- We believe that a true believer is eternally secure, that he cannot lose his salvation, but that sin can interrupt the joy of his fellowship with God.
- We believe that the rapture of the church and the Second Coming of Christ will be both personal and pre-millennial.
- We believe that it should be the goal of every Christian to grow in spiritual maturity through obedience to the Word of God and the indwelling Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a Person, that He is God and that He possesses all the divine attributes of God.
- We believe that the “one baptism” of Ephesians 4:5 is a Divine baptism, which is the work of the Holy Spirit placing us into the Body of Christ at the moment of our salvation; and this “one baptism” is the only baptism necessary in God's spiritual program in this dispensation of the Grace of God.
- We believe that the Lord’s Supper is a memorial of the body and shed blood of Christ to be observed by Christians until Christ returns.